Đánh giá chủ đề:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Rashford naive, handing the flag to Martial
The red card ahead of Burnley last night, could take away the main kick of Marcus Rashford in the next round.

61 minutes into the match Marcus Rashford came on for Alexis Sanchez. The Chilean player is baffled. He had a point, at that time United had only led 2-0 and Burnley had signs of rebounding. Exactly 10 minutes later, after a collision with Phil Bardsley, Rashford acted cooled against Burnley. As a result, referee Jonathan Moss gave him a direct red card.

Rashford innocently handed Martial - Football
 The case led to Rasford's red card.
Coach Jose Mourinho expressed his disappointment at the post-match press conference. "I do not know what happened, I can only say that Rashford is so innocent, it's a ball between a kid and an experienced man." Bardsley has played professionally for more than 20 years. and Rashford is extremely naive. "

The Englishman also immediately apologized on his personal Twitter page. He said, "I was so overwhelmed, I should not react like this. I apologize to the entire team and all the #MUFC fans."

After this "accident", Rashford's main opportunity is rock less. Jesse Lingard is playing steady. Sanchez is now used to the right edge to have the magic ball for the partner Romelu Lukaku. The next three matches, Juan Mata had a chance on the right wing. Even more so than Mata in the role of clinging, Anthony Martial is also forgotten bóng đá 365 tin tức cập nhập mới nhất từ các giải bóng đá hàng đầu Châu Âu và thế giới. 

Rashford innocently handed Martial - Football
 Will Martial have a chance to come back after Rashford's mistake?
The Frenchman has been suspended by Mourinho for the remainder of the season. With a good man like Mourinho, can understand this is just "compressed spring" action. He suppressed Martial to some degree and would burst him at certain times. After all, the new season only goes through the first few rounds. Strategic assignments have not yet emerged. At least, until December, when the club entered the fierce race when kicking 3.4 front in just a few days. It's time to "show the heroic face".

Back to the story of Martial. You have enough experience as well as better performance than Rashford in the situation last night if you encounter. The calm and humble of the player is what Mourinho should cherish. You've been to Old Trafford over the past few months, now it's time to prove your worth, Martial!

Có thể liên quan đến chủ đề...
Chủ đề: Tác giả Trả lời: Xem: Bài mới nhất
  cầu thủ này sẽ khiến Mourinho quên mất loại tên Martial ngoctrinhbongda 0 83 07-27-2018, 07:09 PM
Bài mới nhất: ngoctrinhbongda
  Diễn biến SỐC sau vụ Martial bỏ về Pháp linhhuong0507 0 59 07-27-2018, 12:16 PM
Bài mới nhất: linhhuong0507
  M.U thét giá Martial 100 triệu bảng maidung 0 60 06-21-2018, 06:51 PM
Bài mới nhất: maidung
  Rashford và "vua săn bàn" ở những trận ra mắt maybach1278 0 41 09-13-2017, 06:59 PM
Bài mới nhất: maybach1278
  MU thắng áp đảo: Rashford gửi chiến thư, Lukaku run rẩy maybach1278 0 61 07-17-2017, 05:26 PM
Bài mới nhất: maybach1278
  Rashford sớm muộn sẽ trở thành siêu sao xshrek1605 1 93 05-09-2017, 08:19 PM
Bài mới nhất: banxungdang
  Rashford tỏa sáng trong hiệp phụ đưa M.U vào bán kết vudung.hl13 0 65 04-21-2017, 06:27 PM
Bài mới nhất: vudung.hl13
  Billic lên tiếng về khả năng chiêu mộ Rashford RichardDo 0 47 12-30-2016, 05:59 PM
Bài mới nhất: RichardDo
  Mục tiêu trong mơ của Marcus Rashford maidung 0 57 10-14-2016, 04:40 PM
Bài mới nhất: maidung
  Marcus Rashford nối dài chuỗi thành tích ấn tượng minhnqfb00344 0 55 09-07-2016, 08:07 PM
Bài mới nhất: minhnqfb00344

Di chuyển nhanh:

Những người đang xem chủ đề này: 1 khách