Đánh giá chủ đề:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PPC / Google adwords question
HI,
I'm setting up a PPC campaign and I am setting it up to be applicable to London. If I want to target the ads in a specific area of London (Chelsea, for example), I am advised to include place names in all the keywords eg cafe chelsea, cafe battersea, internet cafe chelsea etc. Or, because Google can determine the location of the person making the search or his / her preferred location, should I omit the place name? Should be excluded entirely I find that the keywords with the place names usually come with too low search volumes anyway.I note that i can only limit it to geographically to London and not any region of London - can anyone verify that?

Please help.

Did not find the right solution from the internet.

References:
http://www.4networking.biz/forum/ViewTopic/124759
Barcode marketing software

Thanks!

Có thể liên quan đến chủ đề...
Chủ đề: Tác giả Trả lời: Xem: Bài mới nhất
  Google Pay Per Click disapproved products due to policy violation spadekevin 0 41 06-20-2018, 11:44 PM
Bài mới nhất: spadekevin
up Xếp hạng CPC theo quốc gia của Google Adsense fplus 1 533 02-11-2015, 08:45 PM
Bài mới nhất: silvercs2
confused Quảng cáo từ khóa trên Google chỉ tổ phí tiền? fplus 1 620 06-24-2014, 08:34 PM
Bài mới nhất: hientm
up [Nóng] Google AdSense nay đã chạy quảng cáo trên các website tiếng Việt cloud 0 688 05-12-2013, 12:25 PM
Bài mới nhất: cloud

Di chuyển nhanh:

Những người đang xem chủ đề này: 1 khách