Đánh giá chủ đề:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Problems with delivering emails .... need HELP
Hello,

I have read the articles, FAQ's, etc. regarding improving the send-thru rate. I've created the "postmaster@" and "abuse@" emails. I've tested our email against SendStudio's spam word filter and we're in the green. And, we've tested the email in the validation section for compatibility with the various email clients and it comes back good.BUT...when we run an actual test list for the campaign, including a couple of different Gmail and Hotmail addresses, this is what we're experiencing:

- NONE of the Hotmail emails arrive at all! Not in the Inbox or the Spam (ie Junk) folder. They simply never show up. (This is occurring with text-only emails as well!)
- One Gmail address will show up perfectly, while the other Gmail address will not show any of the images in the email. (This Gmail address shows images for other emails coming through)Can anyone help me here with this? Especially as to why none of the Hotmail addresses are appearing at all?? Is this a server problem? Why is it just with Hotmail?

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://www.interspire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10296
Digital advertising agency

Thanks

Có thể liên quan đến chủ đề...
Chủ đề: Tác giả Trả lời: Xem: Bài mới nhất
  How To Personalise PLR Autoresponder Emails? larrystanley 0 95 04-07-2017, 08:53 PM
Bài mới nhất: larrystanley

Di chuyển nhanh:

Những người đang xem chủ đề này: 1 khách