DRED OpenForum

Phiên bản đầy đủ: Chelsea started impressively
Bạn đang xem phiên bản rút gọn. Bạn có thể xem bản đầy đủ.
Last night, Chelsea made the trip to Newcastle on the third round of the English Premier League 2018/19, despite many difficulties but the Blues still beat opponents 2-1.

Impressive start, Maurizio Sarri talks about Chelsea's image
Chelsea won all three matches of the season with Maurizio Sarri

Defeat Newcastle 2-1, Chelsea had a dream start in the Premiership this season. The Blues have won the first three rounds, they have risen to No. 2 on the BXH. Chelsea have the same 9 points as the Liverpool team but ranked second in the sub.

Chelsea have shown that they are one of the heavyweights for the English Premier League this season. Sarri has demonstrated his ability after only a short time working with the London club bóng đá hôm nay với các tin tức bóng đá trong nước và quốc tế. 

Sarri has gone into the history of Chelsea, the Italian coach became the fifth coach in Chelsea history to win all three Premier League matches, after Antonio Conte, Carlo Ancelotti, Guus Hiddink and Jose Mourinho.

Coach Sarri reveals the secret to Chelsea success

Maurizio Sarri on Chelsea, the master revealed the key to the team that made London the perfect start to the English Premier League this season.

Maurizio Sarri left the club at Chelsea.
Maurizio Sarri revealed the reason for Chelsea's impressive start to the season

"I am pleased with what the team has shown at the start of the season. The unity and the fighting spirit are very good factors that make Chelsea a good start, I want the team to maintain this in the next match nhận định bóng đá hôm nay mới nhất từ các chuyên gia phân tích và nhận định bóng đá

"The English Premier League is played in 38 rounds, so we have to maintain stability. It is not easy to win because you have so many direct opponents, we will try in every match. I want the players to concentrate and maintain their determination to win. "

"In the coming matches, we have a relatively good schedule. Chelsea need to win the game to stay on top of the table, which is a condition for us to win the title. "